This person will work with our long time perennial buyer who is cutting back to three days a week. The person who gets this job will have the opportunity to train with her and learn our systems well before the spring rush.
- Ordering roses and perennials
- Doing purchase orders
- Printing plant tags
- Helping unload trucks and stock plants
- Assisting customers in making plant selections
- Experience working in a retail nursery preferred
- Good knowledge of plants: both common and botanical names and their requirements. Should have some knowledge of soil prep and experience planting.
- Good customer service skills.
- The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Willing to work outside in all kinds of weather
This is a full time job.
To apply, email cover letter and resume to Marcia Bruno, Manager, Marcia@westseattlenursery.com